Saturday, January 2, 2010

Saturday 10:30am 5km Run

This was Carrie's first day with her Nike Plus system and somehow it didn't work. She is going to calibrate it on her parents' treadmill tonight and we are going to try again tomorrow.

This was my first run since the Terry Fox run at school - when was that... October? It was not that bad. It was raining a bit and I was a little cold in the end. I slowed down the last 1.5km. It was good to be out and running again.

I ran down to the C wall and to the right. I ran till it said I was halfway which was right before the Burrard Street Bridge. I think I will do that same distance tomorrow unless Carrie wants to do more.. but I think she will be happy with a 5km. It is pretty cool being able to run with her but not with her.. I hope her thing works tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment