Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sunday Street Groove

I missed the first class which was Street - with Gus
Hip Hop - Luther
Breakdance - BBoy Wickett / Hip Hop - Gus
Teacher's class - chat with Keeley
Locking -Keeley
Hip Hop - Twitch

WHOA!!! BUSAAY!!! I didn't feel as sore as I thought I would today. I am actually feeling pretty good. The whole weekend was pretty damn awesome. I love the way Luther teaches. The dances really get in my head. The great thing is he did the same dance twice and added onto it today. It is in my head! (the song was GET IT IN...??hahaha!!) The dance is in! I am going to teach this dance next week... um.. at school .. just for first week fun!

Gus is awesome - I also like the way he teaches - different than Luther but still easy to follow and understand. He has some cool style.

Keeley was inspiring.. I don't want to get into it.. but freestyling will be a part of my classes. She is too goddy though.. even though she was trying not to be. But her idea that Freestylling as an anology for life.. is awesome.. get in the circle.. don't be afraid of what people might think... (She married a Fijian.. against what her parents and church thought.. and said it was a blessing from God.. you shouldn't care what your family thinks.. you have to listen to your heart... hmmmm weird... I guess her brother isn't Sam Johnson!)

Twitch was awesome as usual.. bigger than life.. lots of energy and a fun not too hard routine.. that just felt fun ...

K... find food... soon.. and SLEEP!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment