Saturday, January 16, 2010

Saturday 3km Steady - end of week 2

3.04km
15:21 mins
5'02'' min/km
228 cal

I stretched my ankle in the kitchen. The part that is clicking is if you put your feet together and bend your knees and lean forward - front left side of ankle. I stretched it that way a couple of times, rotated and calf stretched pressing against the counter. Then, I walked down my alley and it worked itself out. I ran no problem and it was so nice and crisp and sunny!! YAY!! I love my city! It was so beautiful.. the sun and the ocean and the boats and the people with dogs.. and the old people walking... What a nice morning!! I guess if I had walked the other direction from my home I would have seen the bums, the crack heads and the drunnk party people shaded up and struggling out of hidden after hours... but everything always seems better near the water. WAIT.. hahaha.. that reminds me of Bali.. I was running in the morning.. and there were drunk Australians.. still awake.. on the beach.. making a finish line for the runners.. somehow I avoided them.. but this one girl got heckled... sounds like something Sam would do.

OK.. I am going to make breaky and get ready to go to the competition. It is so nice not having to be there until 11:00. I bet it is because there is no reason for me to be there early because they didn't give me a job! I am so done with them! I was thinking in the shower though.. I still want to do a teacher dance at Outbreak - and have kids that match us play us.. and we can be the students.. haha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment