Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wednesday 3km Tempo - week 3 - 2:45min to get home!! GRR!


3.01 km
14.26 min
4'46'' min/km
227 cal

So - it took me 2:45mins to get home. I don't wanna talk about it. Missed Flow... grrrr!!!

I tried to run fast. I didn't want to run. I wanted to have a beer to cool my steam. I threw on my gear and headed out anyways. I listened to the new Fashawn album.. well the first few songs. There was one song with an angry teacher.. hahaa.. he was a man.. but I think we could use it for our teacher dance. I thought more about our teacher dance and I know that this is where I will make my mark. I don't get on well at those meetings but if I can get these teachers together to do something so awesome.. that the kids will love.. and remember.. I will go down in history!! Dance teacher history anyways!!

Back to the run. I wanted to stop. I went the same ol' way.. I didn't remember till I was already running that I was going to go the other way today... oh well.. Saturday. Anywho, I wanted to stop and I didn't. I didn't want to run and I did. Now I am done.. I am home.. I am going to make.. something to eat.. and go to sleep.. and I am not looking forward to getting back into my truck.. but in ten hours I will be headed back. SICKENING!

I am taking Monday off for sure. Totally decided!!! I will try to get that old dance teacher in that started my program... she will have fun with the kids...

Hey!! Here is the new NAS mix I made for my boys class next semester.. a NAS dance:
Boys NAS
or just listen and trip out on the colours!

2 comments:

  1. awesome picture Paula!!!! Sorry you had a crappy commute but you got in your run...YOU ROCK! peace out...2 more days

    ReplyDelete