Monday, January 4, 2010

Monday 6pm Jazz MOE! New warm up and ATF - 2010 the year of the CORE!


YAY!! Great start back to the new year! I did it!! I had a very productive day.. so weird after so many non-productive days. Fresh start!! 2010 the year of the CORE - Moe made that up!

We learned her new warm-up - I like it!! And we did 4 ATF's that focus on the core. I have to use my body more and stop being such a square. Too much ballet!!

I had to get more classes - I used mine up.. I didn't realize I had danced so much! Zak was at the desk the same time as me and offered to pay for my class.. awww!! So nice! Danielle the ballet teacher asked about my tan and I said.. I was away in Yaletown at the tanning salon and she said they are not good for me.. and I said.. I didn't like it.. I'm not going back! I can't believe I got so noticeable brown.. I mean I just went 6 times in three months.. that is less than once a week!

Anywho.. good class.. Moe is not there Saturday.. so might take something else that day. I have to run a 3km that day - easy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment