Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Wednesday 6pm Flow with Katherine!

We had to have a partner at the beginning and we did a stretch where you hold hands and lean back and bend your knees then go opposite directions. My partner was Alejandro. He was very nice. Katherine said we should introduce ourselves to our neighbors because this is our little community. She is right.. but I thought you weren't supposed to talk in class.

I look up to Katherine. She is so cool. She played music during class one of the tracks was the original from Passin' Me By and another one was one of my old warm-up songs.. but I can't remember who it was.. and there was Bob.. that was nice. I imagined myself on the beach.

One cool thing that we did was warrior two to bind step step forward to the top of your mat staying in bind and then lift your knee up and then extend your leg! Let's see if I can find a picture..




It is called the bird of paradise.. like the flower!! I like this one! Ok- My sweat is drying and I am starting to get cold.. I gotta go and do my run!! I will be back!!

Oh wait.. I didn't ohm again today.. but I thought about Ohming.. but I couldn't do it. Then I thought you are just being stubborn.. maybe you should try it. I thought that maybe I am being stubborn the way I didn't like to try food.. but I couldn't convince myself that ohming was for me.. too gay. I am so Langley!

No comments:

Post a Comment