Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tuesday 3km Tempo - week 4



3.59 km
17:09 mins
4'46'' min/km
269 cal

I got up and ran right away - I like get up and go runs. It is a nice day with the sunny suns.. and crisp niceness.. mmmm. I remembered that I wanted to run the other direction. I headed out that way and I ran around the water by Science world. I felt like I wanted to keep going and run past the Olympic Village and then back across the Cambie but it was all closed off.. so I headed back. I ran a half km farther than I had to. If the C wall was open all the way around I would have liked running that way - but it wasn't. I like the other way better. I know a run I haven't done in a while is the bridge run. Maybe I will do that one tomorrow morning. I wanna do my run before I go to school because we are going to see AVATAR at 3:30!! YAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment