Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Wednesday 3km Tempo Run: Week 1


ran 3.02 km on 6/1/2010 at 5:34 PM with a pace of 5'02"/km http://bit.ly/5YjXfe

Well, that was my first run in the training schedule. I came home from school and put on a long sleeve and my jacket and pink nikes and away I went. It was a quick run and it wasn't cold once I started running. It is hard for me to get used to running at night. I don't think I have even really been an evening runner. I have always run first thing in the morning. Wait - I did do some runs with the White Rock runners.. with Linzar in the evening.. but that was around 4 or 5 - and spring sun time!! It really should be the same as running in the morning - it is kinda dusky... but the people are different around the wall... they are more lovery and walky dog slowly - or getting home from work stride... not trying to get somewhere by a certain time - like the morning people. I am going to have to get used to it.. because I am not getting up and doing it before 6am.. too early!!


OK.. dinner with the girls was canceled.. so I better find my own food :( boooooo!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment