Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sunday 8:30 - 5km


The Nike Plus site isn't opening - stupid!! Here is my link that I got from Twitter... so weird that it sends it there and I still can't see it on the site...
ran 5.02 km on 3/1/2010 at 8:35 AM with a pace of 5'04"/km http://bit.ly/72iWDH

I was trying to run the same run as yesterday but it was flooded. I saw runners coming toward me and I thought they were coming from the other side and they had made it through but they had turned around... and I didn't hear them... I saved a nice lady runner couple from my fate... so that wasted some time.

I felt stronger today. I had a more consistent pace and my breathing was easier. I could feel my quads from yesterday - and some upper body, arms and abs... so that is nice.. but nothing too bad.

Time to call Carrie and see how she did!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment