Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Wednesday 3km Tempo - week 2

3.01 km
15:39 min
5:10 min/km
227 cal

What is wrong with me? I just disconnected my ipod - runpod without ejecting and when I was walking back from my run I walked into the street without looking and cars honked at me!! WHAT? I must be tired!! Too busy with shows .. in another world! I gotta watch out or I am going to die and kill my runpod!! That would suck!! Don't worry mom.. I will be more careful!! I am just out of it... need sleep! I will be good once the competition is over Saturday :)

I thought I was running really fast. I felt like I was cruising past landmarks at superspeed but my Nike Plus tells me I wasn't really going as fast as I felt I was going. I am out of it. I think I am going to get a little bit of chicken and rice.. and hit the sack! Show day tomorrow. I am supposed to run tomorrow.. but I am going to bag that.. and run Friday instead... because.. if I am tired now.. tomorrow I will be crazy exhausted.. and I don't want to get hurt.. or smushed into road kill!

GOOD NIGHT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment